PROP/WEAPON & COSTUME POLICY
• Offensive and/or overly revealing attire is prohibited. If you're asked to cover up by staff or security, please comply immediately or risk ejection from the convention.
• No real weapons or functioning projectile weapons – including guns, crossbows, swords, ninja stars, water pistols, silly-string guns, etc.
• All fake and prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted.
• Metal weapons and objects that are deemed harmful towards attendees (sharp weapons and props) are prohibited.
• No explosives or flash pots.
• Toy weapons must be easily distinguishable from real weapons.
• Convention security and staff reserve to right to refuse any weapon or costume accessory/prop into the show at any time.
Empire State Comic Con is committed to providing a safe and fun environment for attendees and their families, exhibitors, cosplayers, volunteers, guests and staff.
We will not tolerate inappropriate behavior of any kind, including but not limited to: harassment about attire, age, disability, marital status, race or color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. This also includes, but is not limited to, inappropriate behavior towards
any type of cosplay or costumer in any way.
Threatening behavior with the intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another is absolutely unacceptable and is grounds for removal from the event without refund. If unacceptable behavior continues upon being escorted from the show floor, local authorities on site may be asked
to pursue criminal charges.
Anyone who sees or feels that their convention experience is being compromised due to unacceptable or questionable behavior of others, they are encouraged to speak with any staff member, volunteer, or security immediately without concerns for their personal safety or repercussions. Our staff and volunteers will be wearing shirts clearly marked as such.
Staff will be located throughout the show floor and venue – however immediately going to Registration/Information desk is encouraged
to report your incident.